Signal Repeater Kit for 4G LTE Data - SD-RP1002-H (2600MHz)
Kit VS. Repeater + PSU Only
|Bundle Option||Short Descripton|
|Easy Install Kit||Choose this option to get all the components needed in setting up your Signal Repeater System. Kit includes; the repeater, 1x indoor antenna, 1x outdoor antenna, coaxial cable, and power supply|
|Repeater + PSU Only||Choose this option to get the repeater and power supply only (indoor/external antenna & cable are NOT INCLUDED). Suited for DIYers and enthusiasts who knows what they're doing. Best for custom installation.|
The SD-RP1002-H Features
- Provides 4G signal for your home
- Frequency: 2600Mhz
- Manufactured in Ireland
- Legal to use in Irelandand fully EU compliant
- ComReg Approved
- Boosts all mobile operators
- Everything included for complete installation
- Coverage: ~4 rooms
- No Sim card required, no extra bills
How the StellaHome-H 4G repeater works.
The outdoor antenna outside on your roof collects the 4G 2600Mhz mobile signal and sends it down the cable to the 4G repeater.
The 4G repeater then amplifies this signal and re-transmits it into the area where you want coverage. Mobile phones and laptops in that area then communicate with the improved 4G signal.
Network operators transmit 4G at 2600Mhz in urban locations. If you live in a town or city, and you want to boost only 4G, this is a good option for you.
Please check that your mobile operator is offering 4G at 2600Mhz in your town.
How To Install The StellaDoradus SD-RP-1002-H Signal Booster Kit
To install the SD-RP-1002-H booster kit, follow the simple steps below.
Note: The unit used in the video demo is not the actual SD-RP-1002-H model.
- Install the outdoor antenna in a place where you know you have reasonable signal, like your roof or mast.
- Run the cable down to the booster device and connect it. A 12 meter cable length should be the maximum for optimal performance.
- Plug in the power to the booster device.
- That’s it!
There are smartphone apps available that you can use to exactly point your receiver antenna to the nearest network operator's mast.
We recommend the OpenSignal app for both iPhone and Android.
NOTE: The external receiver antenna has an LED light signal strength indicator. Please refer to the YouTube below on how to use.