Poynting OMNI-280 - 4dBi SISO External Network Router Antenna for LTE, 3G, 2G & WiFi
Trace Price Available
The OMNI-280 medium-gain 4dBi SISO antenna provides a technologically advance solution to improve/enhance 4G LTE, 3G and 2G cellular signals.
It's a one-of-a-kind antenna that is capable of boosting signal for various network frequency bands. Which includes, the full LTE band (800, 1800, 2600MHz) and incorporates an ultra wideband element in a single housing. It offers a various mounting options such as pole mount, wall mount or surface mounted via its unique magnetic mount feature.
This antenna is a cost effective way of enhancing signal reception and throughput. The OMNI-280 antenna promises signal reliability and ensures higher data throughput once installed and configured. It provides a stable, high quality connection giving you an overall network performance and hassle free Internet browsing, media content streaming and lag free gaming.
It improves user experience and secures client retention, very ideal for any application using the GSM network (LTE/HSPA/3G/EDGE/GPRS).
- Future-proof omni-directional wideband LTE SiSo antenna
- Improves mobile network subscriber's user experience
- Backwards compatible with 3G, 2G technologies
- Increased connectivity stability
- Pole, wall or magnetic mountable
- Weather-proof enclosure
Checkout the antenna's full technical specification below.
698 - 960 MHz
1710 - 2700 MHz
3400 - 3800 MHz
|Gain (max)||4 dBi|
|Feed Power Handling||10 W|
|Input Impedance||50 Ohm (nominal)|
0.47Db/m @900 MHz
0.75Db/m @ 2000 MHz
0.79Db/m @2500 MHz
0.83Db/m @ 3500 MHz
|Cable Length||2m ±5%|
|Product dimensions (L x W)||
|Radome Material||ABS (Halogen Free)|
|Radome Colour||Cool Gray 1C|
|Wind Survival||<120 km/h|
|Temperature Range (Operating)||-40°C to +70°C|
|Operating Relative Humidity||Up to 98%|
|Storage Humidity||5% to 95% - non condensing|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to +70°C|
|Flammability Rating||UL 94-HB|
Certification Approvals and Standards
- Water Ingress Protection Ratio/Standard: IP 65
- Impact Resistance: IK 08
- Salt Spray: MIL-STD 810F/ASTM B117
- Product Safety: Complies with CE, EN, CSA and IEC standards
Product Box Contents
Box contents includes the following:
- Antenna: A-OMNI-0280-*
- Mounting Bracket: Pole and Wall mount
- Mounting Type: Magnetic and Velcro Adhesive
- Commercial Name: OMNI-280-01
- Order Product Code: OMNI-0280-01-V1
- EAN Number: 0707273470027
- Commercial Name: OMNI-280-02
- Order Product Code: OMNI-0280-02-V1
- EAN Number: 0707273469939
- Commercial Name: OMNI-280-08
- Order Product Code: OMNI-0280-08-V1
- EAN Number: 0707273470041
How and Where to Buy
You can order the Poynting OMNI-280 4dBi SISO Antenna online using Add to Cart button. Then go through checkout page and process your order. You can pay securely using your Credit Card via our secure page. Your payment shall be handled via Stripe Payment Gateway.
You could also drop-by and buy from our physical store located Novatel Communications, 24 Main Street, Buttevant, Co. Cork, Ireland.
How Will My Order Be Delivered?
Your order(s) will be shipped via express delivery and are normally delivered within 1-4 business days. Your order will be dispatched directly from our warehouse and you will be provided a tracking information for your order, after it is dispatched. If you have any questions on your order status, please contact us.