Poynting XPOL-16 Antenna
HIGH GAIN CROSS POLARISED LTE MIMO ANTENNA
450MHZ-470MHZ & 790MHZ-860MHZ & 1710MHZ–2170MHZ MAX GAIN: 8 DBI
The antenna provides a unique frequency range from 450 – 470, 790 – 860, 1710 – 2170 MHz bands and is an innovative solution to boost reception of 4G, 3G and 2G network signals. It is a wall- or pole-mountable, dual polarised, full LTE band antenna. Incorporating two separately fed ultra wideband antenna elements in a single housing, the antenna is equipped to provide client-side MiMo and diversity support for the networks of today and tomorrow.
This is a cost-effective solution for enhancing signal reception and throughput. The XPOL-16 antenna increases signal reliability ensures higher data throughput for users and provides a stable, high-quality connection.
This improves subscriber user experience and secures client retention. It is ideal for any application using the GSM network (LTE/HSPA/3G/EDGE/GPRS).
- Includes the new 450 – 470 MHz frequencies
- Futureproof wideband LTE antenna
- Backwards compatible with 3G and 2G technologies
- Two antennas in one enclosure for optimal LTE performance
- Improves mobile network subscriber's user experience
- Increased connectivity stability
- Weather- and vandal resistant enclosure