Signal Repeater Kit for Voice/SMS & 3G Data – SD-RP1002-GW-4P (900MHz / 2100MHz)
|Voice Calls & SMS||900MHz|
|NOTE: In Northern Ireland, O2 and Vodafone use 900Mhz for voice while 800Mhz for 4G. EE, T-Mobile and Orange uses 1800Mhz for 2G and 4G. All operators use 2100Mhz for 3G.|
|DISCLAIMER: We do not warrant the accuracy of this data, since they are pulled from 3rd-party data provider. All data on this page is subject to change without notice.|
Kit VS. Repeater + PSU Only
|Bundle Option||Short Descripton|
|Easy Install Kit||Choose this option to get all the components needed in setting up your Signal Repeater System. Kit includes; the repeater, 1x indoor antenna, 1x outdoor antenna, coaxial cable, and power supply|
|Repeater + PSU Only||Choose this option to get the repeater and power supply only (indoor/external antenna & cable are NOT INCLUDED). Suited for DIYers and enthusiasts who knows what they're doing. Best for custom installation.|
Quick Features: 3G Repeater 900Mhz + 2100Mhz
- Provides GSM + 3G signal for large buildings
- Coverage 4000m2 (~15 rooms)
- Frequency: 900Mhz + 2100Mhz
- Compatible with all European mobile operators.
- Unlimited number of calls / data sessions at the same time.
- CE certified
- Signal power and diagnostics indicator.
- Manufactured in Ireland
- Complete operator network protection.
- 3 year guarantee
The SD-RP-1002GW-4 amplifies 900Mhz and 2100Mhz.
These are 2 very popular frequencies and are prevalent almost everywhere.
900Mhz carries GSM voice and is very robust.
2100Mhz carries 3G signal which is great for voice and data.
You can attach up to 4internal antennas to this repeater, which allows you to provide coverage in 4 separate areas inside your building.
Each each can be up to 1000M2 (3-4 rooms), thats about 15 rooms in total.
How it Works
- The exterior antenna on the roof receives the signal at 900Mhz and 2100Mhz.
- This signal is sent to the repeater which is placed within the building.
- The StellaOffice-GW GSM+3G repeater then amplifies the signal.
- The 4 internal antennas send this amplified signal around your building.
The system is used for large installations where there may be different levels or internal solid walls.
Ideal for large scale commercial use eg. hotels, hospitals, office buildings with many levels, underground basements, restaurants, airport, large shopping centres etc.
Tag: Signal Booster for GSM and 3G signal in large buildings