SD-RP1002-GDW-O-4P Mobile Phone Signal Booster Kit
StellaDoradus MarineBoost 3.4 - Boosts Mobile Signal Onto Your Ship, Boats, Yachts (4000M2)
- Networks: GSM, 3G and 4G(1800Mhz)
- Frequency: 900Mhz, 1800Mhz, 2100Mhz
- Coverage: 4000m2 of open space (up to 10-rooms)
- Boosts: All mobile network operators
- Certification: CE certified and RoHS
- No need for existing broadband connection
- Unlimited number of calls / data sessions at the same time
- Complete operator network protection.
How The Ship Repeater Works
The SD-RP1002-GDW-O-4P MarineBoost 3.4 (3 band 4 port) mobile phone signal booster for ship, is ideal for large ships, boats, and yachts. The high-gain omni-directional antenna is installed high up on the ship to receive the signal in all directions. SD400 low loss coaxial cable runs from this antenna (the receiver antenna) down inside the ship to where the repeater is located.
Four interior panel antennas are connected to the repeater and can be placed in four separate locations inside the ship. One antennas is connected directly to the repeater for coverage in that location. The other three antennas can be extended to other locations within the ship using the supplied 3 X 15m cables (SD240).
Theses three cables are narrower and are easy to install.
Total internal coverage: 4 X 1000m2 = 4000m2.
The repeater is then plugged in. That’s the installation done.
When your ship passes within ~30Km of any mobile tower on the land, the booster system will receive this signal and amplify it into the four areas of your ship, boats or yachts.
The Signal Repeater Kit Includes
- The SD-RP1002-GDW-O-4P (4-Port) Device
- Indoor Antennas (x4 Transmitter Antenna)
- Outdoor Antenna (receiver antenna)
- 15m SD240 Cable (x4)
- 15m SD400 Cable (1x)
- Power Supply
|MarineBoost GDW-4 (SD-RP1002-GDW-O-4P) Repeater|
|Frequency Bands (MHz)||(880-960) + (1710-1880) + (1920-2170)|
|Signal Coverage||4000m2 (open space)|
|Number of People||Unlimited|
|Gain||Uplink Gp > 50dB Downlink Gp> 60dB|
|Pass Band Ripple||4dB|
|I/O Impedance||50 ohm/SMA female connector|
|Max Uplink/Downlink Signal Strength||17dBm / 10dBm|
|Ambient Temperature||-30°C to +70°C|
|Power Supply Input||110 - 240V AC|
|Power Supply Output||12v DC|
|Uplink Switch Off||Yes**|
|Surge Protection||SMA connectors DC grounded 12V DC port MOV protected|
|Indoor Antenna||Outdoor Antenna|
|Nominal Gain||6.4dBi / 9.4dBi||4.5dBi / 5dBi|
|3dB Beam Pattern||60° x 60°||38° / 35° omni|
|Bandwidth||790-960MHz + 1710-2700MHz||790-960MHz + 1710-2700MHz|
|Front to Back Ratio||> 20dB||> 20dB|
|Cross Pol. Discrimination||-20dB||-20dB|
|Dimensions||210 x 180 x 43mm||365 x 33mm|
|Rated Wind Velocity||126km/hour||216km/hour|
|Working Temperature||-40°C to +65°C||-40°C to +65°C|
|Power Supply Specification|
|DC Input||12V 2.2A|
|Typical Power Usage||26W|
|Mounting||6 x 5mm holes for mounting|
Note, Items with * or ** means the following:
- * - Automatically adjusts during installation. Thereafter, automatically adjusts for seasonal variation in pathloss between Basestation and Outdoor Antenna.
- ** - The uplink amplifiers switch off when the repeater is not in use, thus, reducing the uplink noise to almost zero. When the repeater is in use (eg: phone call being made), the uplink amplifier switches on for the duration of the call and a blue LED switches on, indicating this is the case.
Note: Specifications’ subject to change without prior notice.