SD-RP1002-GDW-O Mobile Phone Signal Booster Kit
StellaDoradus MarineBoost 3.1 - Boosts Mobile Signal Onto Your Ship, Boats, Yachts (1000M2)
- Frequency: 900Mhz/1800Mhz/2100Mhz
- Coverage: 1000m2 Open Space (up to 5 rooms)
- Can boost all mobile network operators
- CE Certified and RoHS
- No need for existing broadband connection
- Unlimited number of calls/data sessions at the same time
- Complete operator network protection
How the SD-RP1002-GDW Works?
The SD-RP1002-GDW MarineBoost 3.1 (3 band 1 port) signal repeater is ideal for small ships/boats. The high gain omni-directional receiver antenna is installed as high up as possible to receive the mobile signal. This receiver antenna takes signal from several base stations on the land, as long as it detect them.
The low-loss SD400 cable runs from the receiver antenna down inside the ship to where the signal repeater is located. An interior panel antenna is connected directly to the repeater. Finally, the 12v power is supplied to the repeater.
That’s the installation done!
How About Signal Range?
When your ship passes within ~30Km of any mobile tower, the SD-RP1002-GDW system is powerful enough to take any mobile signal and amplify them retransmit into your ship.
What's in the Kit?
In the box, you can find the following:
- The Signal Repeater Unit
- Outdoor Antenna (the receiver antenna)
- Indoor Anntena (the tranmitter antenna)
- Power Supply
- 15m SD400 Cable
Quick Install Guide
We recommend doing a "loose install" to begin with. Do not fasten down the cables until you have found where best to install the various parts.
- Install the outdoor omni antenna somewhere secure on the outside of the ship.
- Cable from this antenna down inside the boat to the location where you want signal.
- Install the booster and indoor antenna here.
- Finally, once you have attached all the cables, plug in the power.
|Frequency Bans (MHz)||880-960) + (1710-1880) + (1920-2170)|
|Signal Coverage||1000m2 (open space)|
|Number of People||Unlimited|
|Gain||Uplink Gp > 50dB / Downlink Gp > 60dB|
|Pass Band Ripple||<4dB|
|I/O Impedance||50 ohm/SMA Female Connector|
|Max Uplink/Downlink Signal Strength||17dBm / 10dBm|
|Ambient Temperature||-30°C to +70°C|
|Power Supply Input||110 - 240V AC|
|Power Supply Output||12v DC|
|Uplink Switch Off||Yes**|
|Surge Protection||SMA connectors DC grounded, 12V DC port MOV protected|
|Indoor Antenna||Outdoor Antenna|
|Nominal Gain||6.4dBi / 9.4dBi||4.5dB|
|3dB Beam Pattern||60° x 60°||38º / 35º omni|
|Bandwidth||790-960MHz + 1710-2700MHz||790-960MHz + 1710-2700MHz|
|Front to Back Ratio||> 20dB||> 20dB|
|Cross Pol. Discrimination||-20dB||-20dB|
|Dimensions||210 x 180 x 43mm||365 x 33mm|
|Rated Wind Velocity||126km/hr||216Km/h|
|Working Temperature||-40°C to +65°C||-40°C to +65°C|
|Power Supply Specification|
|DC Input||112V 1.6A|
|Typical Power Usage||120W|
|Mounting||16x5mm holes for mounting|
Note, Items with * or ** means the following:
* - Automatically adjusts during installation. Thereafter, automatically adjusts for seasonal variation in pathloss between Basestation and Outdoor Antenna.
** - The uplink amplifiers switch off when the repeater is not in use, thus, reducing the uplink noise to almost zero. When the repeater is in use (eg: phone call being made), the uplink amplifier switches on for the duration of the call and a blue LED switches on, indicating this is the case. Note: Specifications' subject to change without prior notice.