SD-RP1002-LGDWH-O-4 Mobile Phone Signal Booster Kit
StellaDoradus SD-RP1002-LGDWH-O-4 (MarineBoost 5.4) Multi-band Marine Repeater for Big Ships - Boosts Mobile Signal Onto Your Ship, Boats, Yachts (4000m2)
- Provides: GSM, 3G and all 4G mobile signal for your ship
- Signal Coverage" 4000m2 (~15 rooms)
- Supported Frequencies : 800MHz, 900MHz, 1800MHz, 2100MHz, 2600Mhz
- Works on all mobile network operators in: Ireland, EU, UK, 80+ more Countries
- Certifications: CE certified and RoHS
- No need for existing broadband connection
- Unlimited number of calls / data sessions at the same time
- Complete operator network protection
How the SD-RP1002-LGDWH-O-4 Signal Repeater Works
The SD-RP1002-LGDWH-O-4 signal repeater (MarineBoost 5.4) comes with an external omni-directional antenna which should be mounted high up on the mast. This receives the signal from all operators, 360deg around the ship. A 15-meter cable (SD400) then transmits the signal to the 4-port repeater which is located inside the ship. The power output from each port on the MarineBoost 5.4 repeater is amplified (ie. the signal to every indoor antenna is independently amplified – it is not a passive splitter), so you get a very powerful signal to each of the 4 indoor antennas.
For example, on a large multi-storey ship, you can put a single indoor antenna (transmitter antenna) on each level.
The SD-RP1002-LGDWH-O-4 is used for larger ships where you have internal steel walls which block the signal from the indoor antennas from passing into the neighboring rooms. It comes with four (4) indoor antennas.
All known European (that includes Ireland) mobile operators can be amplified and all other operators around the world can be amplified too, with the exception of America, South America and Canada.
The Range of the Receiver Antenna
The theoretical maximum distance the repeater can amplify the signal from a base station is aroudn 30km.
It can receive signal from as many mobile towers on the land that it can see, within the 30Km radius. This increases the total number of operators available to your customers at any time.
What the Signal Repeater Kit Includes
- The Signal Repeater Device
- Outdoor Antenna (the receiver antenna)
- Indoor Antennas x4 (the transmitter antennas)
- Power Supply
- 15m SD240 Cable (x4)
- 15m SD400 Cable (x1)
|MarineBoost5.4 (SD-RP1002-LGDWH-O-4) Technical Specifications|
|Frequency Bands (MHz)||(791-862) + (880-960) + (1710-1880) + (1920-2170) + (2500-2690)|
|Signal Coverage||4000m2 (open space)|
|Number of People||Unlimited|
|Gain||Uplink Gp > 50dB Downlink Gp> 60dB|
|Pass Band Ripple||< 4dB|
|I/O Impedance||50 ohm/SMA female connector|
|Max Uplink/Downlink Signal Strength||17dBm / 10dBm|
|Ambient Temperature||-30°C to +70°C|
|Power Supply Input||110 - 240V AC|
|Power Supply Output||12v DC|
|Uplink Switch Off||Yes**|
|Surge Protection||MA connectors DC grounded 12V DC port MOV protected|
|Indoor Antenna||Outdoor Antenna|
|Nominal Gain||6.4dBi / 9.4dBi||4.5dBi / 5dBi|
|3dB Beam Pattern||60° x 60°||38° / 35° omni|
|Bandwidth||790-960MHz + 1710-2700MHz||790-960MHz + 1710-2700MHz|
|Front to Back Ratio||> 20dB||> 20dB|
|Cross Pol. Discrimination||-20dB||-20dB|
|Dimensions||210 x 180 x 43mm||365 x 33mm|
|Rated Wind Velocity||126km/hour||216km/hour|
|Working Temperature||-40°C to +65°C||-40°C to +65°C|
|Power Supply Specification|
|DC Input||12V 2.2A|
|Typical Power Usage||33W|
|Mounting||6 x 5mm holes for mounting|
Note, Items with * or ** means the following:
- * - Automatically adjusts during installation. Thereafter, automatically adjusts for seasonal variation in pathloss between Basestation and Outdoor Antenna.
- ** - The uplink amplifiers switch off when the repeater is not in use, thus, reducing the uplink noise to almost zero. When the repeater is in use (eg: phone call being made), the uplink amplifier switches on for the duration of the call and a blue LED switches on, indicating this is the case.
Note: Specifications’ subject to change without prior notice.
Where to Buy This All-Band Mobile Signal Booster?
You can buy this repeater system by simply adding it to your cart and going through the secure and fast checkout process. You can pay using any credit cards supported by Stripe Payment Gateway.
You may also call us to order by dialling the number below.
Contact: +353 222 3440.
How Will My Order Be Delivered?
All orders are shipped via express delivery and are normally delivered within 1-4 business days. Your order will be dispatched directly from our warehouse and you will be provided a tracking information for your order, after it is dispatched. If you have any questions on your order status, please contact us.