SD-RP1002-LGDWH-O Mobile Phone Signal Booster Kit
StellaDoradus SD-RP1002-LGDWH-O MarineBoost 5.1 - Boosts Mobile Signal Onto Your Ship, Boats, Yachts (1000m2)
- Supported Networks: GSM, 3G, 4G (all frequencies)
- Supported Frequenies: 800MHz + 900MHz + 1800MHz + 2100MHz + 2600MHz
- Signal Coverage: 1000m2 (~5 rooms)
- Boosts all mobile network operators in Ireland, EU, UK and 80+ more countries
- CE certified and RoHS
- No need for existing broadband connection
- Unlimited number of calls / data sessions at the same time
- Complete operator network protection.
How the SD-RP1002-LGDWH-O Boosts Mobile Signal Repeater Works
The omni-directional antenna is installed outside on the ship, as high up as possible. It receives the signal from all network operators, 360 degrees around the ship. Then it sends the signal via the SD400 low-loss cable to the signal repeater. The repeater amplifies the signal and re-transmits it into the area where you want coverage.
Mobile phones, tablets, laptops in that area are then able to communicate with the improved signal reception. When a mobile device transmits, the signal is received by the indoor antenna, amplified by the SD-RP1002-LGDWH-O and transmitted back to the operators base station through the outdoor antenna.
The omni-directional antenna eliminates the need to point the antenna in the direction of your operator as it will receive the signal from all directions. The signal strength indicator on the repeater lights up as the signal is received. This shows you how strong your signal is.
With this repeater, you amplify all 5 mobile signal bands, which are; 800,900,1800,2100 and 2600Mhz respectively.
Theoretical Maximum Distance The Repeater Can Get Signal From a Tower
Theoretically, the maximum distance the repeater can see a signal from any base station is ~30Km.
The MarineBoost 5.1 (SD-RP1002-LGDWH-O)signal booster works with all mobile operators, so once installed you can be assured that everyone’s mobile reception will be amplified on the ship, boats or yachts. The repeater receives all signals from all mobile masts within a 30km distance on the coast.
What the Kit Includes
The signal repeater kit includes the following:
- The SD-RP1002-LGDWH-O (1-Port) Device
- Indoor Antennas (transmitter antenna)
- Outdoor Antenna (receiver antenna)
- 15m SD400 Cable (1x)
- Power Supply
|MarineBoost5.1 (SD-RP1002-LGDWH-O) Technical Specifications|
|Frequency Bands (MHz)||(791-862) + (880-960) + (1710-1880) + (1920-2170) + (2500-2690)|
|Signal Coverage||1000m2 (open space)|
|Number of People||Unlimited|
|Gain||Uplink Gp > 50dB Downlink Gp> 60dB|
|Pass Band Ripple||< 4dB|
|I/O Impedance||50 ohm/SMA female connector|
|Max Uplink/Downlink Signal Strength||17dBm / 10dBm|
|Ambient Temperature||-30°C to +70°C|
|Power Supply Input||110 - 240V AC|
|Power Supply Output||12v DC|
|Uplink Switch Off||Yes**|
|Surge Protection||SMA connectors DC grounded 12V DC port MOV protected|
|Indoor Antenna||Outdoor Antenna|
|Nominal Gain||6.4dBi / 9.4dBi||4.5dBi / 5dBi|
|3dB Beam Pattern||60° x 60°||38° / 35° omni|
|Bandwidth||790-960MHz + 1710-2700MHz||790-960MHz + 1710-2700MHz|
|Front to Back Ratio||> 20dB||> 20dB|
|Cross Pol. Discrimination||-20dB||-20dB|
|Dimensions||210 x 180 x 43mm||365 x 33mm|
|Rated Wind Velocity||126km/hour||216km/hour|
|Working Temperature||-40°C to +65°C||-40°C to +65°C|
|Power Supply Specification|
|DC Input||12V 2.2A|
|Typical Power Usage||30W|
|Mounting||6 x 5mm holes for mounting|
Note, Items with * or ** means the following:
- * - Automatically adjusts during installation. Thereafter, automatically adjusts for seasonal variation in pathloss between Basestation and Outdoor Antenna.
- ** - The uplink amplifiers switch off when the repeater is not in use, thus, reducing the uplink noise to almost zero. When the repeater is in use (eg: phone call being made), the uplink amplifier switches on for the duration of the call and a blue LED switches on, indicating this is the case.
Note: Specifications’ subject to change without prior notice.
Where to Buy This 5-Band Mobile Signal Booster?
You can buy this repeater system by simply adding it to your cart and going through the secure and fast checkout process. You can pay using any credit cards supported by Stripe Payment Gateway.
You may also call us to order by dialling the number below.
Contact: +353 222 3440.
How Will My Order Be Delivered?
All orders are shipped via express delivery and are normally delivered within 1-4 business days. Your order will be dispatched directly from our warehouse and you will be provided a tracking information for your order, after it is dispatched. If you have any questions on your order status, please contact us.